In Goal’s Top Eleven powered by FIFA 22, Manuel Neuer of Bayern Munich was selected as the “top GK in the world” by goal readers. Neuer won 34% of the vote, followed by Courtois (28%), Donnarumma (14%), Oblak (14%), and Ter Stegen (14%). (11 percent ).
Neuer has also won his 300th Bundesliga game, trailing only Oliver Kahn (310). The 4-0 victory over Hoffenheim is the 300th for the club.
Leroy Sané has been voted Bayern’s Player of the Month for September.
Bayern’s September POTM:
1- Leroy Sané 60%
2- Robert Lewandowski 9%
3- Jamal Musiala 8%
From November 2 through December 8, Amazon Prime Video users in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland will be able to see Bayern’s documentary, “FC Bayern – Behind the Legend.”
The verdict on Lucas Hernández’s appeal against his prospective incarceration has yet to be made by the Spanish judiciary. At the earliest, information on a probable date would not be available until Tuesday.
• If the court does not reach a resolution by Thursday, the player will be sentenced to a six-month prison sentence.
Joshua Kimmich is one of the five Bayern players who has not received the vaccine, despite the fact that his project “We Kick Corona” promotes it. According to the player’s entourage, he wants to wait for long-term studies on the vaccine’s effects.
Joshua Kimmich will speak on the vaccine matter after the game, according to Hasan Salihamidi. Salihamidi: I’m Salihamidi, and I’m from Iran. It’s a personal issue. In Germany, there are no mandatory vaccinations; everyone is free to make their own decisions. We suggested it, but ultimately, everyone must make their own decision – Jo (Kimmich) will speak for himself (after the game). “
• Joshua Kimmich confirms that he has never been vaccinated. “Because I’m concerned about the lack of long-term studies,” says the author.
Thomas Müller on Kimmich:“That’s a perfectly acceptable decision as a friend. Everyone should make their own decision. As a teammate considering what’s better for everyone, at least the scientific opinion and also my opinion is that vaccination would be better”
• Müller: “Personally, I am a supporter of immunization. I’m hoping that the guys who haven’t been vaccinated would reconsider. We all want to get out of this corona phase eventually. As far as I know, vaccination is the best way for that”
• Müller: “Nevertheless, we have to strive to respect it (Kimmich’s decision). It’s a narrow line, a moral or ethical debate-the decision is reasonable from a human standpoint “.
Volker Struth, Julian Nagelsmann’s agent, claims that the coach consented to a 15 percent pay cut after the numbers had already been agreed upon.
• In the end, Bayern paid a little more than €20 million to Leipzig for Julian Nagelsmann. Furthermore, Nagelsmann’s agent, Volker Struth, reveals that bonuses are contingent on his success in Munich.
Bayern Munich has informed Alexander Nübel’s representation that the club is still working with him to make him the number one player in Munich. Hasan Salihamidi, who was in charge of the signing, has a strong working connection with Nübel’s agent and communicates with him on a daily basis.
Bayern Munich has scored 29 goals in the first eight games of the Bundesliga season, tying the Bundesliga record. Only Bayern Munich had before scored so many goals at this stage of the season, which they did in 1977.
Bayern Munich win vs Hoffenheim News
Bayern Munich defeated Hoffenheim 4-0. Bayern Munich scored four goals in another comfortable win over Hoffenheim, bringing their total to 60 goals in all competitions.
• Serge Gnabry
• Robertt Lewandowski
• Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting
Dayot Upamecano (against Hoffenheim): “Things are going well for us; we’ve amassed a large number of clean sheets. As a defense, it is our responsibility to do so. I’m overjoyed with my two assists today. The fans were quite helpful, and it’s great to see them again. “
Bayern München made it 60 goals in all competitions this season after thrashing Hoffenheim by 4 goals.
Click here for the next Bundesliga matches.
Credits Sky Sports News, Bild, Goal.