This is the continuation of the previous write up, uploaded weeks back. It’s very important to note that some of these lines aren’t factual and just sarcastic (they are added to make you laugh). As a real football fan, you’d be able to decipher which lines are true and which ones aren’t.
Here’s the list below, enjoy the ride:
- Barcelona is the first club owing players’ salaries and still forcing them to take a pay cut.
2. Eriksen is the only player who was given a second chance by God but decided to play for the devil (Red Devils).
3. Given a chance to choose between a jail sentence for 40 years and a sentence till Arsenal wins the Premier League, any accused person will choose the former.
4. Tottenham Hotspur don’t actually exist. The media talk about them and people claim to be supporters, but there’s no such football club.
5. Only Chelsea has no Brazilian players in their current squad among the EPL’s top 6. (Mistake: Thiago Silva)
6. Manchester United is the only team that has always depended on history.
7. FC Barcelona is the only club that signs old players past their prime. Now Manchester United has taken over.
8. Klopp never buys players from clubs he has coached before.
9. Arsenal is the only club that has both Jesus and Mohamed in the same team.
10. No 7 jersey, was not that famous until Cristiano Ronaldo appeared.
11. 90% of Croatia’s players’ names end with “ic”, e.g. Modric, Perisic, Brozovic, Kovacic etc.
12. Ibrahimovic has been to all of Europe’s heavyweights with 0 UCL trophies.
13. Aguero and Maradona are related.
15. Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez, and Zlatan Ibrahimović are the only players to have scored in every minute of the game from 0–90 minutes. Lewandoski joined the list this season.
16. As a defender, Sergio Ramos has more goals than the famous forward David Beckham.
17. In every generation, there is a Brazil legend.
18. Brazil is the only country to have played in every World Cup tournament.
19. Real Madrid is the only club to win 3 UCL trophies in a row.
20. Arsenal is the club with the most loyal fan base in the world.
21. Arsenal is the only team that won the Premier League unbeaten.
22. Giroud is the only player to play 90 minutes without touching the ball.
23. Chelsea always win the Champions League as underdog.
24. Manchester United love Manchester City (Take note, they are neighbors).
Don’t forget to comment your favorite line in the comment section below. If there’s any line you need clarification on, or any funny fact you want us to add, drop it in the comment section. I promise to attend to everything.